all-in is one of NCR fastest growing value-retail store founded in 2016 by Mr. Nikhil Gupta, a 3rd generation entrepreneur from Ajnara India Limited a famous name of real-estate company of NCR. all-in had made its foray into retail sector in May2016 by launching its First store @ Ajnara Daffodils, Sector 137 Noida with area of 2,500 sqft, Currently, the company has 9 operational stores (including warehouse ) spread across NCR, and planning to start 25 more stores in near future in Pan India.
Who are we ?
- all-in is a 360° grocery store launched by Ajnara group of companies,
- Ajnara Group is driven towards quality lifestyle and peace of mind,
- Ajnara stepped into retail operations with all-in with the motto of consumer focus and levering unprecedented service experience.
We are one of the pioneers in setting up stores across NCR We primarily operate in Tier-I with a chain of “all-in” a 360°departmental stores offering general merchandise and kirana, catering to the entire family. Based in NOIDA as a corporate office , we opened our first store by the name of “all-in” at Noida Expressway and we are in verge of regular opening of stores in NCR also we are expanding our stores to TIER-II and TIER-III cities.
Our Company follows the concept of ‘value retailing’ to target the strata of the population belonging to the expanding ‘aspiring class’ and ‘middle class’ based on our customer’s socio-economic conditions, purchasing power, demographic details and customer trends. We believe our offerings in untapped markets, provide our customers with a different shopping experience, comprising of a vast range of value retail products under a modern ambience and feel of a large retail mall.
Focus & Objective
- Evergreen Trust
- Quality Service
- Customer Delight
- Trust worthy Business partner
- All-in has chosen to differentiate by created itself as the preferred shopping destination for early and young customers looking for a collection of worth products that allows them to indulge in a universal lifestyle, yet at reasonable prices. It’s brand image of - Makes Fine Living with Affordable stands - testimony to this philosophy. From daily to weekly to sphere in shopping, All-in attempts to fulfill every need and provide maximum convenience.
- Specifically, the following distinguish the All-in brand and create a memorable all-encompassing shopping experience for its shoppers:
- Products – All-in offers the widest assortment of food and lifestyle dealing both, with brands and private labels. It has different special sections within it’s hypermarkets to delight the customer
- Quality – Quality is a major reason why All-in is well-regard by it’s shoppers. All-in lays a huge emphasis on all-round quality in products, stores, service standards, and customer engagement programs.
- Promotions – All-in seek to offer the right products at the right time at the right price, with promotions carefully designed to suit the needs and wants of the consumers monthly, weekly and daily shopping basket.
- Brand Imagery – All-in stores have contemporary and international interiors, and it's extensively trained staff strive to make customers feel at home while they shop, with a welcoming and trusted attitude.
All-in own brands (Marketed by All-in) with the name of POSHAN, commonly referred to as private label, which offer a wide range of products ranging from rice, pulses, whole spices, dry fruits and nuts. All-in is mindful of catering to local tastes, and therefore its vegetable and fruits are customized to regional flavors as well.
- Frozen foods
- Milk and dairy products
- Organic foods
- Ready to eat foods
- Personal care
- Baby care products
- Staples And Pulses
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetable
- General Merchandise
- Snacks and beverages & many more..
Our Business Verticals
Our business can be classified in two business verticals:
- Kirana Bazaar. Our stores are “Value Retail Stores” retailing general merchandise as well as kirana and
- General Merchandise
Our general merchandise business vertical includes the following divisions: Home Mart. The Home Mart division consists of the following segments – home furnishing, kitchenware, crockery and gifts and novelties.
Our FMCG Bazaar business vertical, includes the following segments: FMCG products, packaged food items, beauty and personal care, home care and staples
Our business is based on the primary concept of ‘value retailing’ and guided by our principles “all-in feasta” in which we provide lots of eye-catching offers.
We source our products, including private labels, directly from the regions where such products are widely available or manufactured, to minimize our procurement costs and offer quality products at such costs. Our strong sourcing capability is backed by an efficient logistics network, which is supported by strong IT infrastructure, systems and processes, thus enabling us in achieving our concept of ‘value retailing.
Our Business Model
Our business model is based on the concept of ‘value retailing’. We have a standardized procurement system that enables us to source quality products from the regions where such products are widely available or manufactured. Our business model is supported by an efficient logistics network and strong IT infrastructure, systems and processes.
The company’s merchandising team procures goods from the domestic market depending on the price value advantage, thereby reducing the overall cost of procurement. The company has in depth knowledge of the retail market in India and a database of over 2000 suppliers across various categories.
The company is situated at Noida.
all-in distribution and logistics are streamlined and its stores and warehouses are well networked to serve the organization’s requirements. This enables the company to replenish merchandise within a short time period. This has helped in optimizing inventory management and ensured an adequate availability of merchandize in its stores at all times. To facilitate sourcing and efficient distribution of goods, the company has set up warehouses with total space of over 80000 sq ft. The warehouses are equipped with close circuit camera for surveillance and conveyer belts to transfer goods among the floors.
The company has got own fleet of 6 trucks, which meets 90% of the logistical requirements. In addition, it has got arrangements with reputed transport companies/fleet operators who specialize in certain routes. The transport companies are selected according to their regional strength.
The company has put in place an SAP system that networks its stores and warehouses for seamless and efficient operations.
- Ajnara Daffodil,Sec-137,Noida Expressway
- Ajnara Grand Heritage, Sec-74,Noida
- Homes-121, Sec-121,Noida
- Gen-X, Crossing republic, Ghaziabad
- E-4, Dilshad Colony,Delhi
- Ajnara Le Garden, Sector 16, Greater Noida West
- Ajnara Homes, Sector 16B, Greater Noida West
- Ajnara Indirapuram, Lotus Pond Apartment ,Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
- All-in Warehouse, 137,Noida Expressway
By the end of FY’20-21 there would be 25 stores across NCR region
- Mobile App: The platform of e-commerce would also be available for all-in with the launch of a mobile application which would allow to cater to a bigger audience.
- Other Launches: We are launching sports wear for men and women ,kids wear, Ethnic wear and causal wear through mobile app by mid of the year.
- And a lot of retail related success planning in progress...
all-in plans to offer more than 8000 of product merchandise so that the customers can get everything for their reenacting needs at the store
Most importantly, we have worked with each vendor and sourced imported merchandise like juices, pasta, Olive Oil and Organic Pulses, Spices and a range of products to ensure that our customers feel privileged to buy world class products from all-in
all-in focuses on providing better living solutions to people. How do we ensure that? For this we have kept a wide range of healthy products, pricing are very competitive with great offers. The store ambience has been designed keeping free movement and easy shopping. There services are going to be world class with home delivery and shop & drop.
Our target is to provide convenience to families living within the society and other neighboring societies. We want our customers to be assertive while shopping and can save time from daily needs buying and spend time with their families. We strive for families to find everything for their needs at our retail store.
- Mr. Nikhil Gupta, Founding Director, all –in